One of the things I love to do is gather and organize information, I think it is a mild form of OCD. There are a lot of information or content curation tools available right now and I recently discovered Bundlr and love it! I was really looking for a tool that would help me organize my workshop materials that I had found online, but also wanted a way to organize each topic that we would be discussing. I originally was organizing all my workshop materials in Evernote (which I absolutely love as well) but it started becoming one large note with no clear organization, which drives me crazy. There were links to articles and as well as PDF’s but it wasn’t visually cohesive, so I started looking for a way to better organize my materials. Each content curation tool has it’s own benefits and you need to look for the tool that is going to work for you. The reasons I chose Bundlr:
- The ability to create boards for different topics
- The ability to embed the boards on my blog. You can check out some of the bundles I’ve embedded on my blog under “Resources”
- Bundlr’s browser button that lets me clip websites, videos, tweets, links, etc.
- Upgrade to premium (only $19.99/year) to remove Bundlr branding, advertising, syncing to dropbox, statistical information, and private bundles
- Apps available for Android and iPhone/iPad
Leave a comment and share your favorite content curation tool and why.